TABLE 3

Distribution of emvododstat and its metabolites in pooled Day-6 0–24-hour urine and feces following repeat once-daily oral dosing of 16 mg/0.3 µCi or 11.1 kBq 14C-emvododstat for 6 days and in pooled 0–240-hour urine and feces following a 16 mg/100 µCi or 3.7 MBq 14C-emvododstat dose on Day 7 in healthy male human subjects

Day 6 (0–24 h)aDay 7 (0–240 h)b
Radioactivity %Radioactivity %Dose %
MetaboliteUrineFecesUrineFecesUrine (6%)Feces (19.9%)Total (25.9%)
EmvododstatND20.3ND8.18ND1.631.63
O-Desmethyl emvododstatND47.2ND45.1ND8.978.97
M2982.54.25.195.790.311.151.46
M312ND7.8ND3.82ND0.760.76
M3241.23.2ND2.51ND0.500.50
M4430.95.4ND5.50ND1.091.09
M47472.5ND67.7Trace4.06Trace4.06
M482ND1.4NDNDNDNDND
O-Desmethyl emvododstat glucuronideND0.6NDNDNDNDND
  • ND, not detectable

  • aRepeat once-daily oral dosing of 16 mg/0.3 µCi or 11.1 kBq 14C-emvododstat for 6 days.

  • bSingle oral 16 mg/100 µCi or 3.7 MBq 14C-emvododstat dose on Day 7, which was preceded by a 6-day repeat once-daily oral dosing of 16 mg/0.3 µCi or 11.1 kBq 14C-emvododstat.